Optional Hanoi City Tour Discovery - 8 hours
- Tour No.: 31413
- Duration: 8 hours
- Activities: Sightseeing, shopping
- Distance: 20 km
- Season: Mar - Sep
- Attractions: Bat Trang Ceramic Village, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan kiem lake - Ngoc Son Temple, Van Mieu Temple of Literature
- Special interest: History, culture, village
- - Transportation by A/C vehicle as tour program indicated in Hanoi Old Quarters
- - Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- - Local English speaking guide
- - Lunch as mentioned in program.
- - Travel insurance
- - tax,
- -tips and others not indicated in the program.
Full day to visit Hanoi Capital with the most beautiful places. Transfer, Guide, ticket included
AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Pick up at your hotel then visit
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place.
- One Pillar Pagoda
- Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam)
- Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit
- Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat),
- the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, the first Vietnam’s first university, c
- Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple.
At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 - 16h00.