Hanoi Vietnam Tour Highlight 5D4N
- Tour No.: 31528
- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Distance: 300kms
- Season: Depart Daily
- Included: + All private transfers and transportation + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast + Experienced English speaking guide + Sampan in Tam Coc + Private boat trip in Halong + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner) + All sightseeing tickets + Tissues and water on coach + Services charges and government tax + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service + No extra charge after confirmation + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + All private transfers and transportation
- + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- + Experienced English speaking guide
- + Sampan in Tam Coc
- + Private boat trip in Halong
- + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- + All sightseeing tickets
- + Tissues and water on coach
- + Services charges and government tax
- + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- + No extra charge after confirmation
- + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + International flights
- + International departures taxes
- + Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- + Travel insurance
- + Beverage
- + Peak season or public holiday surcharge if any
- + Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if any)
- + Vietnam visa
- + Other services not mentioned above
Let's explore Vietnam’s northern sites with a visit to Hanoi Capital and Hoa Lu- Tam Coc
DAY 1: HA NOI ARIVAL
Upon arrival at Hanoi - Noi Bai International airport, welcomed by our guide and transferred to your hotel in the city center to check in. Relax after a long journey.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HA NOI - Orientation (B)
The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh- the nation’s founder, containing
Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed) and house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. Next up visit Tran Quoc Pagoda - Hanoi’s oldest pagoda on the bank of West Lake.
After lunch time, visit Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university). Constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. Take a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple, followed by the Water Puppet show- a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI – TAM COC – HANOI (B, L)
After breakfast, depart at 8.00AM from your hotel in Hanoi for 2 hour drive to Ninh Binh Province. Upon arrival, we ride bicycle through the villages to visit local family and get closer to the beautiful countryside. Visit Bich Dong, which was conferred by a King the title “Vietnam’s second most beautiful grotto”. Climb up the Ngu Nhac Son (Buddha’s Palm Mountain), be charmed by the marvelous scenery offered by the mountains, rivers and pagodas.
After your lunch at a local restaurant, get on small rowing boats to travel along the canals amid local villages, green fields. Enjoy the beauty of Tam Coc (3 caves) which is also called “Ha Long Bay on land”. Go through the caves and then row back to the boat quay. Return to Hanoi after the visit for overnight.
DAY 4: HANOI – HALONG BAY – HA NOI (B, L)
At 8.00AM, depart from your hotel in Hanoi. Take 3.5 hour drive to Ha Long Bay, one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with over 3,000 spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Upon arrival, get aboard and start your 4-hour cruise around the bay. While the junk is passing many rocky islets, caves, floating villages and beaches, your lunch will be served on board with fresh seafood. Visit Thien Cung & Dau Go Caves - the most beautiful among the thousands caves of the bay. Disembark at 4.00PM and drive back to Hanoi. Reach your hotel at around 7.30PM.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for departure flight.