Hanoi Vietnam Moutain and Sea Tour 7D6N
- Tour No.: 31529
- Duration: 7 Days/ 6 Nights
- Season: Depart Daily
- Included: + All private transfers and transportation + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast + Experienced English speaking guide + Round trip train tickets Hanoi-Laocai-Hanoi (in a shared 4-berth cabin) + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner) + Bac Ha market tour + All sightseeing tickets + Tissues and water on coach + Services charges and government tax + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service + No extra charge after confirmation + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + All private transfers and transportation
- + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- + Experienced English speaking guide
- + Round trip train tickets Hanoi-Laocai-Hanoi (in a shared 4-berth cabin)
- + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- + Bac Ha market tour
- + All sightseeing tickets
- + Tissues and water on coach
- + Services charges and government tax
- + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- + No extra charge after confirmation
- + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + International flights
- + International departures taxes
- + Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- + Travel insurance
- + Beverage
- + Peak season or public holiday surcharge if any
- + Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if any)
- + Vietnam visa
- + Other services not mentioned above
The trip “Hanoi Vietnam Mountain and Sea tour” covers the best highlight of Vietnam
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, welcomed by our guide and transferred to your hotel in the city center to check in. Relax after a long journey.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – TRAIN TRIP TO LAO CAI (B)
The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh- the nation’s founder, containing
Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed),and house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. Next up visit Tran Quoc Pagoda - Hanoi’s oldest pagoda at West Lake.
In the afternoon, visit Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university). Constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. Take a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple, followed by the Water Puppet show- a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history. Be free for dinner before boarding a night train to Lao Cai.
Overnight on the train in a shared cabin with 4 soft-sleepers and air-con.
DAY 3: LALO CAI –HILL TRIBE MARKET – SAPA (B, L)
Arrive at Lao Cai railways station at about 6.30AM. Picked up by our local guide. Have breakfast at a local restaurant and take a short rest in Lao Cai city. After that, proceed to a Hill Tribes Market where Red Dzao, Flower H'Mong, Tay and other ethnic minority people converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their silverware and handicrafts, and to buy provisions. Feel the happy atmosphere of the market, which is very simple but really meaningful to the local people. The markets are scheduled as follows:
Tuesday: Coc Ly Market
Wednesday: Cao Son Market
Thursday: Lung Khau Nhin Market
Saturday: Can Cau Market
Sunday: Muong Hum or Bac Ha Market
But the highly recommended are Coc Ly on Tuesday, Can Cau on Saturday and Bac Ha on Sunday. Other markets are small and finish early. Have lunch box or at a local restaurant and then drive back to Lao Cai and continue uphill to the mountainous town of Sapa. Check in at your hotel in Sapa and overnight.
DAY 4: SAPA- HILL TRIBE VILLAGES (B, L)
Trekking distance: 10km – 6 to 7 hours ~ Mix of single track, dirty trail and tarmac road Level: Moderate
Car support: pick up at Y Linh Ho or Ta Van back to Sapa
Departure at 08.30 to 09.00 am, walk from Sapa downhill along a narrow trail for an hour through fruit gardens and vegetable farms to the southern end of Cat Cat Village (from 1,486m to 1,288m). Then follow the steps down to Muong Hoa river, enjoy a short rest near Cat Cat waterfall (1,212m)
Walk up the bank and then lunch break. After lunch, the trail winds up steep hills to 1,227m for two hours through steps again and trek along the Vang Stream for another hour softly downhill from 1,212m to 1,188m. Cross the Vang stream to other rice paddies, corn fields and later rain forest before gradually descending for another 2 hours to wards Y Linh Ho village (at 1,018m), another village of the Black Hmong with lot traces of slash and burn agriculture along the way. If you're on top today, continue trek to Ta Van where your car picks up back to Sapa. Be free until being transferred to Lao Cai again. Have dinner at your own there and board a night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on the train in a shared cabin with 4 soft-sleepers and air-con.
DAY 5: HANOI – HA LONG BAY - Overnight on board (B,L,D)
Arrive in Hanoi early morning. Welcomed by our guide and you will walk to a mini hotel near the railway station for shower and breakfast. After breakfast, you will leave Hanoi to Ha Long Bay, a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. Upon arrival, transfer to a junk for a cruise around Ha Long Bay with a delicious local seafood lunch served on board. Passing many rocks and islets in shape of Dog, Incense, Fighting-cock, Finger, Hoa Cuong etc and visit Surprise cave and short swim at Titov beach, kayak (kayak cost is not include in this package), if weather permitted. Have dinner on board. In the evening, enjoy the night fishing and later overnight on board.
DAY 6: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (Brunch)
In the morning, cruising to Bai Tu long bay, pass by several rocks, islets and fishing villages, then moving toward Ha Long City for disembarking. Return to Hanoi by private car. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 7: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for departure flight.