Hanoi - Halong Tour 4D3N
- Tour No.: 31527
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- Season: Depart Daily
- Included: + All private transfers and transportation + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast + Experienced English speaking guide + Private boat trip in Halong + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner) + All sightseeing tickets + Tissues and water on coach + Services charges and government tax + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service + No extra charge after confirmation + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + All private transfers and transportation
- + Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- + Experienced English speaking guide
- + Private boat trip in Halong
- + Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- + All sightseeing tickets
- + Tissues and water on coach
- + Services charges and government tax
- + Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- + No extra charge after confirmation
- + 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- + International flights
- + International departures taxes
- + Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- + Travel insurance
- + Beverage
- + Peak season or public holiday surcharge if any
- + Compulsory gala dinner on Christmas or New Year (if any)
- + Vietnam visa
- + Other services not mentioned above
Our Hanoi Vietnam Tour at a Glimpse 4D3N will bring you an in-depth look at Hanoi.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport in Hanoi, welcomed by our guide and transferred to your hotel in the city center to check in. Relax after a long journey.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI - Full day Sightseeing (B)
The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh- the nation’s founder, containing Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed),and house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, which originates back to the foundation of Hanoi city. Next up visit Tran Quoc Pagoda - Hanoi’s oldest pagoda by the West Lake.
After lunch, visit Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university). Constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. Take a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple, followed by the Water Puppet show- a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B, L)
At 8.00AM, depart from your hotel in Hanoi. Take 4 hour drive to Ha Long Bay, one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with thousands of spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Upon arrival, get aboard and start your 4-hour cruise around the bay. While the junk is passing many rocky islets, caves, floating villages and beaches, your lunch will be served on board with fresh seafood. Visit Thien Cung & Dau Go Caves - the most beautiful among the thousands caves of the bay. Disembark at 4.00PM and drive back to Hanoi. Reach your hotel at around 7.30PM.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Transfer to Noi Bai international airport for departure flight.